Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
City woman, 37, charged with three Manchester burglaries
Nicole Colon, 37, faces three charges of burglary, two counts of credit card fraud, receiving stolen property, forgery and theft by deception.
The city has been plagued by a string of recent burglaries. In the first week of July alone 30 homes and businesses were burglarized, police reported.
Police allege Colon is connected to three:
• 241 North St. on July 9.
• 579 Beech St. on July 8.
• 279 Laurel St. on June 14.
Police linked her to the burglaries based on use of items stolen in the break-ins. Hours after the Laurel Street burglary, she allegedly cashed a check taken from the home and later pawned jewelry from the home at a local pawn shop.
The North Street homeowner gave police a description of a burglar that matched Colon's description and Colon allegedly cashed a check stolen the same day as the Beech Street burglary.
She was arrested while exiting the CVS store at 432 S. Main St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917