Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
CrimeWatch: Manchester man, 27, arraigned on domestic violence, other charges
Chickering wanted to plead to all 14 charges, saying: "I'd rather work out something with probation." But the judge told him to apply for a lawyer and a resolution might be possible at the bail revocation hearing set for this morning.
A city man accused of violating a domestic violence protective order insisted Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that Family Court ordered him to contact the woman.
Bolduc told Judge William Lyons that someone at Family Court told him he had to provide certain information to the woman. Bolduc said his grandmother was present when he was told to do so and was prepared to testify.
Favreau requested $5,000 cash/surety bail, but Lyons set bail at $3,000 cash/surety, with conditions that bar contact with the woman who took out the order and bar Bolduc from a specific College Avenue address.
Amanda Brown, 22, of 50 English Village Road, was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on assault, stalking and violation of bail conditions.
Brown, who was charged with stalking and violation of bail conditions July 3, was also charged with stalking, simple assault (3 counts), and violation of bail conditions Wednesday, so she was ordered held pending a bail revocation hearing Friday morning.
Trial on all charges was set for Aug. 15.
Talk to your lawyer
Following his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on charges of false imprisonment and simple assault, Josiah Watts, 34, of 374 Central St., had a question for Judge William Lyons.
Watts' question to the judge was what to do about the fact that he has court dates at the same time in Manchester and Merrimack. Lyons said judges cannot give legal advice, but suggested Watts talk to his lawyer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424