Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
CrimeWatch: Manchester man, 27, arraigned on domestic violence, other charges
Chickering wanted to plead to all 14 charges, saying: "I'd rather work out something with probation." But the judge told him to apply for a lawyer and a resolution might be possible at the bail revocation hearing set for this morning.
A city man accused of violating a domestic violence protective order insisted Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that Family Court ordered him to contact the woman.
Bolduc told Judge William Lyons that someone at Family Court told him he had to provide certain information to the woman. Bolduc said his grandmother was present when he was told to do so and was prepared to testify.
Favreau requested $5,000 cash/surety bail, but Lyons set bail at $3,000 cash/surety, with conditions that bar contact with the woman who took out the order and bar Bolduc from a specific College Avenue address.
Amanda Brown, 22, of 50 English Village Road, was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on assault, stalking and violation of bail conditions.
Brown, who was charged with stalking and violation of bail conditions July 3, was also charged with stalking, simple assault (3 counts), and violation of bail conditions Wednesday, so she was ordered held pending a bail revocation hearing Friday morning.
Trial on all charges was set for Aug. 15.
Talk to your lawyer
Following his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on charges of false imprisonment and simple assault, Josiah Watts, 34, of 374 Central St., had a question for Judge William Lyons.
Watts' question to the judge was what to do about the fact that he has court dates at the same time in Manchester and Merrimack. Lyons said judges cannot give legal advice, but suggested Watts talk to his lawyer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 1
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 3
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 14
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
- Pats prepare for Browns' bag of 'tricks' - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424