Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
CrimeWatch: Manchester man, 27, arraigned on domestic violence, other charges
Chickering wanted to plead to all 14 charges, saying: "I'd rather work out something with probation." But the judge told him to apply for a lawyer and a resolution might be possible at the bail revocation hearing set for this morning.
A city man accused of violating a domestic violence protective order insisted Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that Family Court ordered him to contact the woman.
Bolduc told Judge William Lyons that someone at Family Court told him he had to provide certain information to the woman. Bolduc said his grandmother was present when he was told to do so and was prepared to testify.
Favreau requested $5,000 cash/surety bail, but Lyons set bail at $3,000 cash/surety, with conditions that bar contact with the woman who took out the order and bar Bolduc from a specific College Avenue address.
Amanda Brown, 22, of 50 English Village Road, was arraigned Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on assault, stalking and violation of bail conditions.
Brown, who was charged with stalking and violation of bail conditions July 3, was also charged with stalking, simple assault (3 counts), and violation of bail conditions Wednesday, so she was ordered held pending a bail revocation hearing Friday morning.
Trial on all charges was set for Aug. 15.
Talk to your lawyer
Following his arraignment Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on charges of false imprisonment and simple assault, Josiah Watts, 34, of 374 Central St., had a question for Judge William Lyons.
Watts' question to the judge was what to do about the fact that he has court dates at the same time in Manchester and Merrimack. Lyons said judges cannot give legal advice, but suggested Watts talk to his lawyer.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424