New Hampshire Club News in Brief
MANCHESTER — A yard sale to benefit the Salvation Army Women's Auxiliary is planned from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, July 27, at 121 Cedar St. The sale will take place rain or shine.
NOTTINGHAM — The Else Cilley Chapter of Daughters of the American Revolution's next meeting will be a picnic lunch at noon Thursday, July 18, at the Nottingham Square Schoolhouse, which is at the corner of Route 156 and Ledge Farm Road.
The public is invited. Anyone attending should bring their own lunch; dessert and beverages will be provided.
WILMOT — The Wilmot Garden Club presented a monetary scholarship on July 1 to New Londoner Sarah Morse at Spring Ledge Farm, where she works.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.