Home » News » Public Safety
Skateboarder seriously injured in Middleton
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded to 47 Adams Way at 8:20 p.m.
"He must have taken a real good fall," Police Chief Randy Sobel said. The man sustained contusions, but the head and neck injuries were the bigger concern, the chief said.
Sobel said firefighters requested a helicopter to transport the man, but weather prevented an air evacuation to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, Boston or Portland, Maine.
As a result, Sobel said a Middleton ambulance transported the man to Route 16 where it was met by paramedics from Frisbie Memorial Hospital in Rochester.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072