Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
OSHA to investigate attack in Elliot Hospital’s emergency room
Donald Wyman, 52, had his jaw broken in four places, lost four teeth and was having trouble breathing when found Monday morning after he was allegedly attacked by a patient.
The patient, Manchester resident Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had been housed in a psychiatric unit of the hospital emergency room since Friday. He was awaiting admission into New Hampshire Hospital, authorities said.
Both were licensed nurse assistants at the hospital.
Ohar said OSHA opened its investigation the day of the incident, and under federal law it has six months to investigate and determine whether any standards were violated. Ohar said OSHA investigators were at the Elliot on Monday.
Kinglocke was scheduled to go before a judge Wednesday for a closed-door hearing on his competency to stand trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'