Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
OSHA to investigate attack in Elliot Hospital’s emergency room
Donald Wyman, 52, had his jaw broken in four places, lost four teeth and was having trouble breathing when found Monday morning after he was allegedly attacked by a patient.
The patient, Manchester resident Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had been housed in a psychiatric unit of the hospital emergency room since Friday. He was awaiting admission into New Hampshire Hospital, authorities said.
Both were licensed nurse assistants at the hospital.
Ohar said OSHA opened its investigation the day of the incident, and under federal law it has six months to investigate and determine whether any standards were violated. Ohar said OSHA investigators were at the Elliot on Monday.
Kinglocke was scheduled to go before a judge Wednesday for a closed-door hearing on his competency to stand trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deliberating in Plaistow lawyer’s sex assault trial - 0
- Former Manchester teacher jailed for assaulting student, 6, with soap, pepper - 2
- Derry woman faces charges after nearly hitting Salem police officers - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 2
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 2
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth Herald sports editor accused of possessing child porn - 0
- Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it - 1
- Meriam Ibrahim, Sudanese family arriving in Manchester tonight - 1
- Pembroke couple recovering from injuries in Dixville ATV crash - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 6
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 3
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 2
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 1
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917