Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
OSHA to investigate attack in Elliot Hospital’s emergency room
Donald Wyman, 52, had his jaw broken in four places, lost four teeth and was having trouble breathing when found Monday morning after he was allegedly attacked by a patient.
The patient, Manchester resident Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had been housed in a psychiatric unit of the hospital emergency room since Friday. He was awaiting admission into New Hampshire Hospital, authorities said.
Both were licensed nurse assistants at the hospital.
Ohar said OSHA opened its investigation the day of the incident, and under federal law it has six months to investigate and determine whether any standards were violated. Ohar said OSHA investigators were at the Elliot on Monday.
Kinglocke was scheduled to go before a judge Wednesday for a closed-door hearing on his competency to stand trial.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424