Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
OSHA to investigate attack in Elliot Hospital’s emergency room
Donald Wyman, 52, had his jaw broken in four places, lost four teeth and was having trouble breathing when found Monday morning after he was allegedly attacked by a patient.
The patient, Manchester resident Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had been housed in a psychiatric unit of the hospital emergency room since Friday. He was awaiting admission into New Hampshire Hospital, authorities said.
Both were licensed nurse assistants at the hospital.
Ohar said OSHA opened its investigation the day of the incident, and under federal law it has six months to investigate and determine whether any standards were violated. Ohar said OSHA investigators were at the Elliot on Monday.
Kinglocke was scheduled to go before a judge Wednesday for a closed-door hearing on his competency to stand trial.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood - 1
- Judge lifts no-contact order - 0
- Suspected rioter faces felony charge in Keene - 3
- Hudson man charged with impersonating police officer - 1
- Fashion-conscience robber hits Rochester bank - 0
- Report: Student opens fire at Washington state high school; gunman reported dead - 3
- Accident results in DWI charge for Hudson man - 0
- Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad - 16
- No murder charge in fatal stabbing of city man - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483