Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
OSHA to investigate attack in Elliot Hospital’s emergency room
Donald Wyman, 52, had his jaw broken in four places, lost four teeth and was having trouble breathing when found Monday morning after he was allegedly attacked by a patient.
The patient, Manchester resident Ansel Kinglocke, 33, had been housed in a psychiatric unit of the hospital emergency room since Friday. He was awaiting admission into New Hampshire Hospital, authorities said.
Both were licensed nurse assistants at the hospital.
Ohar said OSHA opened its investigation the day of the incident, and under federal law it has six months to investigate and determine whether any standards were violated. Ohar said OSHA investigators were at the Elliot on Monday.
Kinglocke was scheduled to go before a judge Wednesday for a closed-door hearing on his competency to stand trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police left rattled by tot's death - 1
- Police investigate shooting of Londonderry woman in Maine home invasion - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
A new era for Nashua's police force
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483