Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man accused of ‘shooting up’ in Manchester claims he was just trying to help
Police prosecutor Carissa Pelletier told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons that officers saw Michael Demeulle, 54, of 452 Pine St., “shooting up” in front of 867 Elm St. about 1 a.m. Monday.
The man Demeulle said he stopped to help, Christopher Willott, 21, of 99 Hanover St., was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, contempt and possession of a narcotic. The drug charge stems from a July 4 arrest.
Willott was out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on a July 4 drug arrest when he was arrested Monday, so he was charged with contempt of court.Pelletier requested $3,000 cash/surety bail, but Willott pleaded for a break and Lyons set bail on the new charges at $1,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for July 22. Trial on the remaining charges was set for Aug. 7.
Philip Ramasci, 32, of 20 Orange St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a first-degree assault charge that alleges he stabbed a neighbor in the wrist.
Says name wasn’t on docket
When Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons asked Roland Iller why he failed to show up for a deferred sentence hearing last month, Iller said he showed up with his lawyer. He added: “My name wasn’t on the docket, so we left.”
Iller insisted he showed up on the date on his paperwork. He also said he completed the program required as a condition of having the deferred sentence on two assault convictions suspended. He will have another chance to get the deferred sentence suspended Aug. 13, if he brings proof he completed the program.
Casey McColgan Guerin, 29, of 8 Donald St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault that alleges she hit her boyfriend in the head with a cell phone Sunday.
Tried to take ring
Alland Pierre Jr., 29, of 414 Hevey St., is accused of trying to remove the ring from his girlfriend’s hand July 3 at Amory and McGregor streets.
Assault, threatening charges
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Gabriel Pavnick, 34, of 68 Croteau Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 1
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 6
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
Ayotte calls again for FCC reform
- Total Votes: 917