Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man accused of ‘shooting up’ in Manchester claims he was just trying to help
Police prosecutor Carissa Pelletier told Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons that officers saw Michael Demeulle, 54, of 452 Pine St., “shooting up” in front of 867 Elm St. about 1 a.m. Monday.
The man Demeulle said he stopped to help, Christopher Willott, 21, of 99 Hanover St., was arraigned on charges of disorderly conduct, criminal mischief, contempt and possession of a narcotic. The drug charge stems from a July 4 arrest.
Willott was out on $1,000 personal recognizance bail on a July 4 drug arrest when he was arrested Monday, so he was charged with contempt of court.Pelletier requested $3,000 cash/surety bail, but Willott pleaded for a break and Lyons set bail on the new charges at $1,000 cash/surety. A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for July 22. Trial on the remaining charges was set for Aug. 7.
Philip Ramasci, 32, of 20 Orange St., could enter no plea Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a first-degree assault charge that alleges he stabbed a neighbor in the wrist.
Says name wasn’t on docket
When Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Judge William Lyons asked Roland Iller why he failed to show up for a deferred sentence hearing last month, Iller said he showed up with his lawyer. He added: “My name wasn’t on the docket, so we left.”
Iller insisted he showed up on the date on his paperwork. He also said he completed the program required as a condition of having the deferred sentence on two assault convictions suspended. He will have another chance to get the deferred sentence suspended Aug. 13, if he brings proof he completed the program.
Casey McColgan Guerin, 29, of 8 Donald St., pleaded innocent Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a misdemeanor charge of simple assault that alleges she hit her boyfriend in the head with a cell phone Sunday.
Tried to take ring
Alland Pierre Jr., 29, of 414 Hevey St., is accused of trying to remove the ring from his girlfriend’s hand July 3 at Amory and McGregor streets.
Assault, threatening charges
Bail was continued at $1,000 personal recognizance Monday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Gabriel Pavnick, 34, of 68 Croteau Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917