Youth to rally in Dover to prevent underage drinking
About 50 members of Dover Youth to Youth (Y2Y) plan to hold a demonstration Wednesday from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Cocheco Courtyard on Central Avenue in Dover. In case of heavy rain, the event will be held Thursday, according to Prevention Coordinator Dana Mitchell.
Y2Y members are trying to maximize exposure during lunch hours as it “also serves as a good kickoff event for the campaign going forward,” Mitchell said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Bridge renovation will impact Somersworth traffic - 0
- Removal process begins for Boscawen-Canterbury bridge - 1
- Rail study: Three stations for Nashua - 0
- Control of 18-mile stretch of track could affect commuter rail's return to NH - 5
- Potholes expected to plague NH drivers until weather warms - 2
- Popularity of I-93 high-speed tolls spurs surge in EZ Pass use - 5
- Study finds demand for Manchester-Concord public transit - 7
- New Hampshire begins spring ritual: posting road weight limits - 0
- NH DOT to seek bids to build new bridge over Mascoma River in Lebanon - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'