'Open Days' tour features Merrimack Valley gardens
The openings are part of the Garden Conservancy's national Open Days program, which raises funds to restore and preserve major public landscapes such as the Fells estate on Lake Sunapee in Newbury.
• Danielle's Garden, 22 Karen Road, Windham;
• The Fortnam Gardens, 18 Cambridge Road, Nashua
• Patty Humphrey's garden, 78 Garvin Hill Road, Chichester;
• Robert Gillmore's Evergreen, 41 Summer St., Goffstown;
• Tiffany Gardens, 15 King John Drive, Londonderry.
Admission to each garden is $5. The gardens are open rain or shine.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.