'Open Days' tour features Merrimack Valley gardens
July 08. 2013 6:24PM
Finely tended mixed borders are one of the noteworthy features of the Fortnam gardens in Nashua, one of six residential gardens featured in this weekend's Open Days tour presented by the Garden Conservancy. (COURTESY)
The openings are part of the Garden Conservancy's national Open Days program, which raises funds to restore and preserve major public landscapes such as the Fells estate on Lake Sunapee in Newbury.
• Danielle's Garden, 22 Karen Road, Windham;
• The Fortnam Gardens, 18 Cambridge Road, Nashua
• Patty Humphrey's garden, 78 Garvin Hill Road, Chichester;
• Robert Gillmore's Evergreen, 41 Summer St., Goffstown;
• Tiffany Gardens, 15 King John Drive, Londonderry.
Admission to each garden is $5. The gardens are open rain or shine.