Blasting work on Spaulding Turnpike this week
Blasting will occur Monday, July 8 through Friday, July 12 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. affecting northbound and southbound traffic
New Hampshire State Police will use rolling roadblocks to slow traffic during the blasts.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation officials urged all drivers to maintain a safe following distance through the work zone.
The blasting work is part of an ongoing expansion and renovation project to the turnpike between Dover and Portsmouth.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 0
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 0
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 1
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Randy Johnson, Pedro, Smoltz lead HOF ballot
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.