Home » News » Roads and Travel
Blasting work on Spaulding Turnpike this week
Blasting will occur Monday, July 8 through Friday, July 12 between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. affecting northbound and southbound traffic
New Hampshire State Police will use rolling roadblocks to slow traffic during the blasts.
New Hampshire Department of Transportation officials urged all drivers to maintain a safe following distance through the work zone.
The blasting work is part of an ongoing expansion and renovation project to the turnpike between Dover and Portsmouth.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Lives not lost: As long as we remember - 0
- Slammed: A Seabrook officer indicted - 9
- Abuse in school: A city teacher and a late report - 2
- Computerized firearms: Holder's bad gun idea - 3
- Republican diversity: NH welcomes political ideas - 8
- Reams vs. Foster: A power grab struck down - 4
- City health costs: Wellness coordinator is no fix - 1
- R.I.P., Tom Brennan: A good manager and better man - 2
- The distractions: Turning you from Obamacare - 28
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes roads in northern NH - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
School fights mascot battle
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior