Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
AG says body found in Unity is that of Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said the body of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was positively identified using dental records and what was termed a "distinctive" tattoo during an autopsy conducted Sunday afternoon.
The body was found off Britton Road in Unity.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt., courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
"We don't have a timetable as to when charges may be filed, or further comment on the investigation," said Morrell. "We don't believe the general public is in danger at this time, but as we said before they should take the necessary precautions to ensure personal safety while the investigation into her death remains active."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424