Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
AG says body found in Unity is that of Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said the body of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was positively identified using dental records and what was termed a "distinctive" tattoo during an autopsy conducted Sunday afternoon.
The body was found off Britton Road in Unity.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt., courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
"We don't have a timetable as to when charges may be filed, or further comment on the investigation," said Morrell. "We don't believe the general public is in danger at this time, but as we said before they should take the necessary precautions to ensure personal safety while the investigation into her death remains active."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 1
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 5
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 0
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483