Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
AG says body found in Unity is that of Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said the body of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was positively identified using dental records and what was termed a "distinctive" tattoo during an autopsy conducted Sunday afternoon.
The body was found off Britton Road in Unity.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt., courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
"We don't have a timetable as to when charges may be filed, or further comment on the investigation," said Morrell. "We don't believe the general public is in danger at this time, but as we said before they should take the necessary precautions to ensure personal safety while the investigation into her death remains active."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 0
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- John Stossel: Incumbents almost always win - 0
School's out for voters
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483