Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
AG says body found in Unity is that of Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said the body of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was positively identified using dental records and what was termed a "distinctive" tattoo during an autopsy conducted Sunday afternoon.
The body was found off Britton Road in Unity.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt., courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
"We don't have a timetable as to when charges may be filed, or further comment on the investigation," said Morrell. "We don't believe the general public is in danger at this time, but as we said before they should take the necessary precautions to ensure personal safety while the investigation into her death remains active."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917