Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
AG says body found in Unity is that of Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said the body of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, was positively identified using dental records and what was termed a "distinctive" tattoo during an autopsy conducted Sunday afternoon.
The body was found off Britton Road in Unity.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt., was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt., courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
"We don't have a timetable as to when charges may be filed, or further comment on the investigation," said Morrell. "We don't believe the general public is in danger at this time, but as we said before they should take the necessary precautions to ensure personal safety while the investigation into her death remains active."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man accused of menacing woman, assaulting teen - 0
- Dover man sought in Rochester shooting - 1
- Convicted sex offender faces porn charges - 1
- Lawyer takes stand in his own defense at sex assault trial - 0
- Supporters are now 'Abby Strong' - 1
- Judge orders Rolfe to spend 5 years in state hospital - 0
- Trial involving former Derry town administrator delayed - 0
- Months later, cause of Canterbury logger's death remains a mystery - 0
- Derry woman arrested after police pursuit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots Notebook: Physical Browner brings it - 0
- Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse - 3
- City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us - 1
- Punch line: The NFL blows it - 1
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 0
- Sox Beat: Red Sox haven't made a deal for Lester — yet - 0
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 0
- Drew Cline: Home is where the really competent governing is done - 1
- Two GOP heavyweights try to get NH fired up about 2014 elections - 0
Canobie Lake Park shuts down popular ride
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917