Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Three arrested after brawl in McDonald's on South Willow Street, shots fired in parking lot
Police are continuing their investigation into the incident that included throwing furniture inside the restaurant and firing gunfire outside in the parking lot, where police recovered two .40 caliber Smith and Wesson casings.
Police said the incident apparently began with a dispute between two men and escalated until two large groups were fighting.
The groups were dispersing when police arrived, but police sought to detain several possible participants, who police said were uncooperative and repeatedly shouted obscenities.
Three men were arrested for disorderly conduct: Osman Sesay, 21, of 579 Amory St.; Abednego Butoyi, 22, of 429 Hanover St., and Momodu Bah, 20, of 100 Ahern St. Bah also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the man with the gun was described as black, 25 to 28 years old, about 5-foot-9, 220 pounds, with short dark hair and a chin strap beard. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt, dark colored pants and sneakers and left the area in a black four-door vehicle that rode low to the ground.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 3
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
House votes for cellphone ban while driving