Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Three arrested after brawl in McDonald's on South Willow Street, shots fired in parking lot
Police are continuing their investigation into the incident that included throwing furniture inside the restaurant and firing gunfire outside in the parking lot, where police recovered two .40 caliber Smith and Wesson casings.
Police said the incident apparently began with a dispute between two men and escalated until two large groups were fighting.
The groups were dispersing when police arrived, but police sought to detain several possible participants, who police said were uncooperative and repeatedly shouted obscenities.
Three men were arrested for disorderly conduct: Osman Sesay, 21, of 579 Amory St.; Abednego Butoyi, 22, of 429 Hanover St., and Momodu Bah, 20, of 100 Ahern St. Bah also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the man with the gun was described as black, 25 to 28 years old, about 5-foot-9, 220 pounds, with short dark hair and a chin strap beard. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt, dark colored pants and sneakers and left the area in a black four-door vehicle that rode low to the ground.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 4
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 1
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424