Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Three arrested after brawl in McDonald's on South Willow Street, shots fired in parking lot
Police are continuing their investigation into the incident that included throwing furniture inside the restaurant and firing gunfire outside in the parking lot, where police recovered two .40 caliber Smith and Wesson casings.
Police said the incident apparently began with a dispute between two men and escalated until two large groups were fighting.
The groups were dispersing when police arrived, but police sought to detain several possible participants, who police said were uncooperative and repeatedly shouted obscenities.
Three men were arrested for disorderly conduct: Osman Sesay, 21, of 579 Amory St.; Abednego Butoyi, 22, of 429 Hanover St., and Momodu Bah, 20, of 100 Ahern St. Bah also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the man with the gun was described as black, 25 to 28 years old, about 5-foot-9, 220 pounds, with short dark hair and a chin strap beard. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt, dark colored pants and sneakers and left the area in a black four-door vehicle that rode low to the ground.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot - 1
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mphREADER COMMENTS: 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 6
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917