Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Three arrested after brawl in McDonald's on South Willow Street, shots fired in parking lot
Police are continuing their investigation into the incident that included throwing furniture inside the restaurant and firing gunfire outside in the parking lot, where police recovered two .40 caliber Smith and Wesson casings.
Police said the incident apparently began with a dispute between two men and escalated until two large groups were fighting.
The groups were dispersing when police arrived, but police sought to detain several possible participants, who police said were uncooperative and repeatedly shouted obscenities.
Three men were arrested for disorderly conduct: Osman Sesay, 21, of 579 Amory St.; Abednego Butoyi, 22, of 429 Hanover St., and Momodu Bah, 20, of 100 Ahern St. Bah also was charged with resisting arrest.
Police said the man with the gun was described as black, 25 to 28 years old, about 5-foot-9, 220 pounds, with short dark hair and a chin strap beard. He was wearing a blue and white checked shirt, dark colored pants and sneakers and left the area in a black four-door vehicle that rode low to the ground.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at www.manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
- Total Votes: 917