Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured, one flown to Boston hospital after Deerfield wreck Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:36 a.m. after two motorcycles were involved in the accident near 311 North Road, according to Tibbetts.
As one person sustained a compound leg fracture, firefighters requested a helicopter to fly him to a Boston hospital as a precaution, Tibbetts said.
A Northwood ambulance transported the second patient to Concord Hospital. Tibbetts was not certain of either man's condition, but said the more serious injury required the helicopter.
Tibbetts did not release the identities of motorcyclists. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 1
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal