Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured, one flown to Boston hospital after Deerfield wreck Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:36 a.m. after two motorcycles were involved in the accident near 311 North Road, according to Tibbetts.
As one person sustained a compound leg fracture, firefighters requested a helicopter to fly him to a Boston hospital as a precaution, Tibbetts said.
A Northwood ambulance transported the second patient to Concord Hospital. Tibbetts was not certain of either man's condition, but said the more serious injury required the helicopter.
Tibbetts did not release the identities of motorcyclists. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem