Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured, one flown to Boston hospital after Deerfield wreck Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:36 a.m. after two motorcycles were involved in the accident near 311 North Road, according to Tibbetts.
As one person sustained a compound leg fracture, firefighters requested a helicopter to fly him to a Boston hospital as a precaution, Tibbetts said.
A Northwood ambulance transported the second patient to Concord Hospital. Tibbetts was not certain of either man's condition, but said the more serious injury required the helicopter.
Tibbetts did not release the identities of motorcyclists. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 4
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 11
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too