Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured, one flown to Boston hospital after Deerfield wreck Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:36 a.m. after two motorcycles were involved in the accident near 311 North Road, according to Tibbetts.
As one person sustained a compound leg fracture, firefighters requested a helicopter to fly him to a Boston hospital as a precaution, Tibbetts said.
A Northwood ambulance transported the second patient to Concord Hospital. Tibbetts was not certain of either man's condition, but said the more serious injury required the helicopter.
Tibbetts did not release the identities of motorcyclists. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG petitions judge to remove Rockingham County attorney from office - 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus