Home » News » Public Safety
Two motorcyclists injured, one flown to Boston hospital after Deerfield wreck Sunday
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded at 10:36 a.m. after two motorcycles were involved in the accident near 311 North Road, according to Tibbetts.
As one person sustained a compound leg fracture, firefighters requested a helicopter to fly him to a Boston hospital as a precaution, Tibbetts said.
A Northwood ambulance transported the second patient to Concord Hospital. Tibbetts was not certain of either man's condition, but said the more serious injury required the helicopter.
Tibbetts did not release the identities of motorcyclists. The accident is under investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack fire quickly doused - 0
- UPDATED: One seriously hurt, 12 homeless after early morning Manchester fire - 0
- Snowmobiler injured while riding on Thornton golf course - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Nashua mayor: Greeley Park is right spot for playground - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents