Home » News » Public Safety
Pembroke man found dead in Concord Sunday
On Sunday, state police from Troop D and Concord police were called to a wooded area off of Fort Eddy Road, near the 393 Bridge overpass, to investigate a report of a possible deceased male.
The man’s death remains under investigation by Troop D, and anyone with information should contact Trooper Jones or the New Hampshire State Police at 223-4381.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
- State: Range of staffing issues led to 'bad outcomes' at Lakeview NeuroRehabilitation - 0
- Driver loses control, crashes into four vehicles at Hudson auto body shop - 0
- Chester man taken to hospital for mental health evaulation - 1
- Tilton selectman volunteers to be shocked with Taser - 4
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK? - 1
- Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week - 7
- Asking about marriage: The Census should keep doing it - 2
- NHIAA Div. I Boys' Basketball Preview: Memorial, Central look to be in the mix again - 0
- Innovations abound at UNH event - 0
- Rinne wins duel with Rask as Predators edge Bruins - 0
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Monarchs head to Portland Wednesday - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Pembroke girls rally to win - 0
Rival NH Republican caucus seeks own voice
Bush 41, 43 and ... 45?
Another View -- David Scannell: A justified federal civil rights action in Manchester's schools
Taxi fail: City regulations don't work
All lives matter: Even Al Sharpton says so
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Police arrest pair after bullets fly