Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Rochester crash
Nicole Kinneavy, 30, of 42 Partridge Green Apartments, Rochester, was charged for failing to obey a traffic control device after she didn’t obey a stop sign at the intersection of Dry Hill Road and Washington Street around 3:45 p.m., police said.
While crossing Washington Street, Kinneavy’s van was struck by a Harley Davidson motorcycle, driven by David McComb, 52, of 38 Tioga Street, Belmont, and then struck a second motorcycle traveling with him. The second Harley Davidson motorcycle was driven by Peter McKinnon, of 41 Thorndike St., Concord. McKinnon’s age wasn’t given.
David McComb and his passenger, Terry McComb, were thrown from their motorcycle and received non-life-threatening injuries. David McComb was airlifted to a Maine hospital for treatment.
Terry McComb was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for her injuries.
McKinnon was able to bring his motorcycle to a controlled stop. He drove himself to Frisbie Memorial Hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Traveling in Kinneavy’s vehicle were two children, age 4 and 16, who weren’t injured.
None of the motorcycle riders or passengers were wearing helmets. Washington Street was reduced to one lane for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
- Wakefield woman dies in crash; Rye woman crashes into utility pole - 0
- Wakefield woman killed in Milton crash - 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bonners host charity music festival in Portsmouth - 0
- He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name - 0
- NH to host New England governors, Eastern Canadian premiers in Mount Washington - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday