Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Rochester crash
Nicole Kinneavy, 30, of 42 Partridge Green Apartments, Rochester, was charged for failing to obey a traffic control device after she didn’t obey a stop sign at the intersection of Dry Hill Road and Washington Street around 3:45 p.m., police said.
While crossing Washington Street, Kinneavy’s van was struck by a Harley Davidson motorcycle, driven by David McComb, 52, of 38 Tioga Street, Belmont, and then struck a second motorcycle traveling with him. The second Harley Davidson motorcycle was driven by Peter McKinnon, of 41 Thorndike St., Concord. McKinnon’s age wasn’t given.
David McComb and his passenger, Terry McComb, were thrown from their motorcycle and received non-life-threatening injuries. David McComb was airlifted to a Maine hospital for treatment.
Terry McComb was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for her injuries.
McKinnon was able to bring his motorcycle to a controlled stop. He drove himself to Frisbie Memorial Hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Traveling in Kinneavy’s vehicle were two children, age 4 and 16, who weren’t injured.
None of the motorcycle riders or passengers were wearing helmets. Washington Street was reduced to one lane for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Manchester police to hold ‘Coffee with a Cop’ event - 0
- Keene ordinance against synthetic drugs seems to be working - 0
- Plea deal for woman who allegedly supplied drug hours before Hampton double fatal - 0
- Merrimack rollover sends Mass. driver to hospital - 0
- Suit claims Hudson violates rights of panhandlers - 1
- Driver hits Rochester monument, rolls car and is trapped - 0
- Nashua firefighters put out two fires; 14 people forced out in Palm Street blaze - 0
- Two injured in late night car crash in Londonderry - 0
- Hampton Falls woman charged with striking Rye police officer with her car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
- Manchester police officer finds gun in cyclist’s backpack - 2
- President Obama: Rescue attempt of NH-based journalist James Foley failed - 13
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies
ISIS beheads NH journalist