Home » News » Public Safety
Three hurt in Rochester crash
Nicole Kinneavy, 30, of 42 Partridge Green Apartments, Rochester, was charged for failing to obey a traffic control device after she didn’t obey a stop sign at the intersection of Dry Hill Road and Washington Street around 3:45 p.m., police said.
While crossing Washington Street, Kinneavy’s van was struck by a Harley Davidson motorcycle, driven by David McComb, 52, of 38 Tioga Street, Belmont, and then struck a second motorcycle traveling with him. The second Harley Davidson motorcycle was driven by Peter McKinnon, of 41 Thorndike St., Concord. McKinnon’s age wasn’t given.
David McComb and his passenger, Terry McComb, were thrown from their motorcycle and received non-life-threatening injuries. David McComb was airlifted to a Maine hospital for treatment.
Terry McComb was taken to Frisbie Memorial Hospital for her injuries.
McKinnon was able to bring his motorcycle to a controlled stop. He drove himself to Frisbie Memorial Hospital to be treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Traveling in Kinneavy’s vehicle were two children, age 4 and 16, who weren’t injured.
None of the motorcycle riders or passengers were wearing helmets. Washington Street was reduced to one lane for about an hour.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Weare police chief on leave amid domestic violence probe - 0
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Mother of Bedford student hit by car says safety should come first on school grounds - 5
- New Farmington police chief continues to build relationships in the community he’s served for 14 years - 0
- Keene police officer on bicycle struck by car - 0
- Antidote carried by NH first responders a life-saver for heroin overdoses - 0
- In neglect cases, indigent parents may lose legal help - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 10
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua