Home » News » Public Safety
AG says body found in Unity is likely that of missing Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane E. Young said last night the body is believed to be that of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road. Dental records will be used to verify the identity. An autopsy will be done Sunday.
Officials have been looking for Robarge since she was reported missing June 27. She was last seen late that morning, and there has been no communication with family or friends since.
"There have been state cops flying up the road today," store owner Rob Spaulding said.
He said he saw the first cruiser pass about 9 a.m. and the last one in the early afternoon.
He said officials searching along Second New Hampshire Turnpike last week appeared to be focusing their efforts on West Unity and the opposite end of the road toward Lempster.
"This is horrible. Everybody wants closure...," Spaulding said.
Investigators declared Kelly Robarge's home a crime scene shortly after her disappearance. Scores of local, state and county officials have searched rural wooded areas, roadways and waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity since then. Searches have also been done in border towns across the Vermont state line.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072