Home » News » Public Safety
AG says body found in Unity is likely that of missing Charlestown woman
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane E. Young said last night the body is believed to be that of Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road. Dental records will be used to verify the identity. An autopsy will be done Sunday.
Officials have been looking for Robarge since she was reported missing June 27. She was last seen late that morning, and there has been no communication with family or friends since.
"There have been state cops flying up the road today," store owner Rob Spaulding said.
He said he saw the first cruiser pass about 9 a.m. and the last one in the early afternoon.
He said officials searching along Second New Hampshire Turnpike last week appeared to be focusing their efforts on West Unity and the opposite end of the road toward Lempster.
"This is horrible. Everybody wants closure...," Spaulding said.
Investigators declared Kelly Robarge's home a crime scene shortly after her disappearance. Scores of local, state and county officials have searched rural wooded areas, roadways and waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity since then. Searches have also been done in border towns across the Vermont state line.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
- Wakefield woman dies in crash; Rye woman crashes into utility pole - 0
- Wakefield woman killed in Milton crash - 0
- Portsmouth police locate, arrest driver after accident - 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bonners host charity music festival in Portsmouth - 0
- He knows the Memorial Wall, name by name - 0
- NH to host New England governors, Eastern Canadian premiers in Mount Washington - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
The U.S. is a beacon still
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson