Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police seeking missing Charlestown woman return to area after body found in Unity woods
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young would not comment on possible new developments in the case, but confirmed the Attorney General's office and investigators with State Police Major Crime Unit returned to the area Saturday.
"We are back in the area...as part of the ongoing and active investigation," Young said.
"It is likely we will have further information later today," she added. Young would not elaborate.
Investigators have been searching for Kelly Robarge, 42, of Charlestown, who was last seen late morning June 27.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt. was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt. courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
Searchers had looked for Robarge since she disappeared with the exception of July 4. Their searches included rural wooded areas, roadways, waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity. Searches also have been done in Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917