Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police seeking missing Charlestown woman return to area after body found in Unity woods
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young would not comment on possible new developments in the case, but confirmed the Attorney General's office and investigators with State Police Major Crime Unit returned to the area Saturday.
"We are back in the area...as part of the ongoing and active investigation," Young said.
"It is likely we will have further information later today," she added. Young would not elaborate.
Investigators have been searching for Kelly Robarge, 42, of Charlestown, who was last seen late morning June 27.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt. was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt. courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
Searchers had looked for Robarge since she disappeared with the exception of July 4. Their searches included rural wooded areas, roadways, waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity. Searches also have been done in Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth