Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police seeking missing Charlestown woman return to area after body found in Unity woods
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young would not comment on possible new developments in the case, but confirmed the Attorney General's office and investigators with State Police Major Crime Unit returned to the area Saturday.
"We are back in the area...as part of the ongoing and active investigation," Young said.
"It is likely we will have further information later today," she added. Young would not elaborate.
Investigators have been searching for Kelly Robarge, 42, of Charlestown, who was last seen late morning June 27.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt. was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt. courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
Searchers had looked for Robarge since she disappeared with the exception of July 4. Their searches included rural wooded areas, roadways, waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity. Searches also have been done in Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth, PSU hit road for tourneys - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Several union deals on Windham ballots
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council