Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police seeking missing Charlestown woman return to area after body found in Unity woods
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young would not comment on possible new developments in the case, but confirmed the Attorney General's office and investigators with State Police Major Crime Unit returned to the area Saturday.
"We are back in the area...as part of the ongoing and active investigation," Young said.
"It is likely we will have further information later today," she added. Young would not elaborate.
Investigators have been searching for Kelly Robarge, 42, of Charlestown, who was last seen late morning June 27.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt. was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt. courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
Searchers had looked for Robarge since she disappeared with the exception of July 4. Their searches included rural wooded areas, roadways, waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity. Searches also have been done in Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 8
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424