Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Police seeking missing Charlestown woman return to area after body found in Unity woods
Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young would not comment on possible new developments in the case, but confirmed the Attorney General's office and investigators with State Police Major Crime Unit returned to the area Saturday.
"We are back in the area...as part of the ongoing and active investigation," Young said.
"It is likely we will have further information later today," she added. Young would not elaborate.
Investigators have been searching for Kelly Robarge, 42, of Charlestown, who was last seen late morning June 27.
Robarge's estranged husband, James Robarge, 43, of Rockingham, Vt. was arrested in Vermont Tuesday on unrelated motor vehicle charges after he called a local medical center to say he might hurt himself or others. He pleaded innocent to the charges in a Brattleboro, Vt. courtroom Wednesday. He is being held on $5,000 cash or surety bail.
Searchers had looked for Robarge since she disappeared with the exception of July 4. Their searches included rural wooded areas, roadways, waterways in Charlestown, Claremont and Unity. Searches also have been done in Vermont.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 4
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 6
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Quick thinking closes the door on Somersworth fire - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424