Crew chief's sudden illness led to premature firing of grande finale of Laconia's 4th of July fireworks
Kevin Dunleavy, director of the Parks and Recreation Department, which staged the fireworks, said that the problem began when one of the technicians employed by RS Display Fireowrks of Hudson, was taken ill while preparing for the display.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Fat tires let riders pedal outside all year
Ski resorts turn to terrain-based teaching
Volunteers run 'unique' Lebanon ski area
City Matters: Another storm, another chance to do your part for your city to do the right thing
Win tickets to see Bruno Mars!