Crew chief's sudden illness led to premature firing of grande finale of Laconia's 4th of July fireworks
Kevin Dunleavy, director of the Parks and Recreation Department, which staged the fireworks, said that the problem began when one of the technicians employed by RS Display Fireowrks of Hudson, was taken ill while preparing for the display.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Ruth Graham: Whatever your theology, your denomination, your interests, and your appetite for cursing, there’s a Christian podcast for you.
Joe McQuaid's Publisher's Notes: President's offspring always off limits? My grandfather would beg to differ