Crew chief's sudden illness led to premature firing of grande finale of Laconia's 4th of July fireworks
Kevin Dunleavy, director of the Parks and Recreation Department, which staged the fireworks, said that the problem began when one of the technicians employed by RS Display Fireowrks of Hudson, was taken ill while preparing for the display.
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
Humane Society denies neutering, spaying of dogs and cats without proper anesthetic, other alleged irregularities
Salon: Chris Christie’s lapdog press: How the New York Times and co. are embarrassing themselves
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice