Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester man killed in Auburn rollover accident
Speed appeared to be a factor in the crash that claimed the life of Craig Jutras, 35, of 521 Merrimack St., according to Officer Christopher Beaule.
"The cause of death would be blunt force trauma," Beaule said.
"He took a corner too wide and over-corrected," he said. The front end of the 2000 GMC Sierra pickup "clipped a hill and it flipped" in front of 278 Route 121 around 10:30 p.m., Beaule said.
Jutras, the lone occupant, wasn't wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 12-hour effort needed to get Mass. hiker off Mt. Adams - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge was local woman - 0
- Woman gets speeding ticket, then crashes into guard rail - 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem