Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester man killed in Auburn rollover accident
Speed appeared to be a factor in the crash that claimed the life of Craig Jutras, 35, of 521 Merrimack St., according to Officer Christopher Beaule.
"The cause of death would be blunt force trauma," Beaule said.
"He took a corner too wide and over-corrected," he said. The front end of the 2000 GMC Sierra pickup "clipped a hill and it flipped" in front of 278 Route 121 around 10:30 p.m., Beaule said.
Jutras, the lone occupant, wasn't wearing a seat belt and was thrown from the vehicle.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Boy out walking hit, injured by Jeep in Newton - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072