Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man killed on Interstate 93 South identified as Boston resident
Gonzalez was the driver of a Honda Civic that was stopped in the breakdown lane to change a flat tire at about 9:45 p.m.
State Police did not provide ages for Gonzalez or his passengers, Alyssa Jarvis, 27, of Randolph, Vt., and James Henley, 32, of Lynn, Mass.
The three were outside the vehicle, removing a spare tire from the trunk when a vehicle driven by Pauline Kochniec, 47, of Berlin, struck the rear of their vehicle.
Gonzalez was dragged and pronounced dead at the scene. Jarvis was transported to Parkland Medical Center, Derry, with serious leg injuries. Henley was not injured.
Police said Kochniec, who had been driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the southbound breakdown lane, was transported to the Elliot Hospital to be checked and was arrested for Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated. Police said additional charges are possible once the investigation into the incident is complete.
The collision remains under investigation by the New Hampshire State Police Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424