Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man killed on Interstate 93 South identified as Boston resident
Gonzalez was the driver of a Honda Civic that was stopped in the breakdown lane to change a flat tire at about 9:45 p.m.
State Police did not provide ages for Gonzalez or his passengers, Alyssa Jarvis, 27, of Randolph, Vt., and James Henley, 32, of Lynn, Mass.
The three were outside the vehicle, removing a spare tire from the trunk when a vehicle driven by Pauline Kochniec, 47, of Berlin, struck the rear of their vehicle.
Gonzalez was dragged and pronounced dead at the scene. Jarvis was transported to Parkland Medical Center, Derry, with serious leg injuries. Henley was not injured.
Police said Kochniec, who had been driving a Chevrolet Monte Carlo in the southbound breakdown lane, was transported to the Elliot Hospital to be checked and was arrested for Aggravated Driving While Intoxicated. Police said additional charges are possible once the investigation into the incident is complete.
The collision remains under investigation by the New Hampshire State Police Traffic Accident Reconstruction Team.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 2
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 8
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief